Med City Football Club is looking for interested families or individuals who would like to host a player for the 2017 season.
From mid-April to mid-July, young aspiring soccer players from all over the nation will come to Rochester to play the game they love. As a host family/parent you will become a vital part of the Med City FC organization and, most importantly, have a positive impact a young man’s life both on and off the field.
We ask that each host family/parent provides:
- A clean, legal bedroom in a stable and safe environment during the soccer season.
- Access to nutritious food, either prepared by you or the player(s), to keep their bodies properly fueled for game day.
The benefits of serving as a host family/parent include:
- Team merchandise and ticket options for the entire family.
- Making a positive impact on the life of a young adult.
- Increasing your involvement in the community.
- Developing a lasting relationship for you and your family.
- Participating in a nationally recognized program affiliated with the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Amateur Soccer Association (USASA).
If you are interested in learning more about hosting a player, please contact Med City FC General Manager Frank Spaeth at 507-993-7466 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Med City FC, located in Rochester, Minnesota, is a nationally recognized top-level amateur soccer program and a member of the National Premier Soccer League (NPSL), which is considered the fourth tier of soccer in the United States. For more information visit https://medcityfc.com/.